Saturday 21 July 2012

Trick to hide files or folders in your java enabled phone without using any software


Have you ever thought about hiding files or folders in your mobile without using any software?Is this seems strange?I am sure that this will amaze you because I was also amazed when I heard about this trick.Yestarday I have downloaded my favorite game i.e. Assassin Creed on my nokia phone.I don’t want my brother to play it,so I started thinking about how I can hide it from my brother.There are so many java apps available on internet which lets you to hide your personal data in your mobile.


I started searching for any app on the internet,suddenly I came accrose a mind blowing trick to hide any file or folder in java enabled mobile without using any app.After reading that trick I thought that it is just fake.But when I tried this in my s40 mobile I was really amazed because this trick really worked,it was not fake at all.Very few peoples are familiar with this trick.I thought that I must share this trick to hide files in java mobile on my blog.Are you becoming so much curious to know about this?Now I will not waste your much time,just go through the trick given below.

 
How to hide files in mobile without using software
1.First of all create a folder with .jad extension say hide.jad.
2.Than move the files and folders that you want to hide to this folder.
3.After this create another folder with same name but .jar extension say hide.jar.
4.You will see that your mobile is showing only hide.jar folder and when you will open it there will be no files in it.
5.Now your hide.jad folder is hidden with all the files and folders that you moved to it.
6.If you you want to show those files again,than just delete the folder named hide.jar.The hide.jad willl again start showing with all the files and folders that you have hide earlier.

Note: By doing this trick you can only hide music and video files in you memory card or phone memory but these files will show In your mobile music player.This trick is 100% working in s40 mobile phones.Now just try it and let me know that it is working in other phones or not.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Widgets